Monday, May 25, 2015

A Memorable Family Tour ...one more time




 
 
So another Memorial Day is upon us and according to the papers the “unofficial” start of summer...which means you can only enjoy it “unofficially”.

But aside from all the burgers, hotdogs and everything else, Memorial Day is a solemn holiday, and really a day of remembrance for all of those who served and protected both country and family alike.

I did a story last Memorial Day on a memorable hometown family tour I took with my closest Irish cousins from across the bridge. Just a fun look back at my particular family history,  remembering all the people and places that came before.
And since I'll be heading off soon to the "Irish Isle" "The Ol Sod" "The Land of Guinness and Jamison" in about a month to hang with about a gazillion Irish cousins, I have yet to meet, from hither and yon...which I believe is nearby dither and  tither....I thought I’d repeat it for those who may have missed it the first time, and for those who might enjoy it a second time....


Click below to see it....

 A Memorable Family Tour        (Click, Click)

 
 
________________________________________________

Check out my new YA book “The Kingdom of Keys”

Available now at Amazon.com 


Like" the Retorts on Facebook 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retort to the Retort -

“Is there anybody alive out there…”