Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Sunday Archive of Retort - 6/12/11

LEAVE MY LAWN ALONE!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's one of my earliest stories and one of my favorites. So if you've seen it a few times before, that's why. But if you haven't...then forget what I just staid....
 
 I have squirrels. Lots and lots of squirrels…
I’m sure you have squirrels too.
I mean, they don’t actually have their own room or anything, but they do seem to have the run of the place..... 

 
From 6/12/11:

LEAVE MY LAWN ALONE!

 
 

____________________________________________________

If you enjoy the Retort, please click "Like" on the FLR Facebook Page
 

If you don't like it, please click the same button...but with a negative attitude.


Or you can just

Tolerate the Retorts on Facebook if "Like" is too much of a commitment



 on Twitter   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retort to the Retort -

“Is there anybody alive out there…”