Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Sunday Archive or Retort - 3/30/12




Getting Older Is Not a Felony






I wrote this a couple of years ago, back when I thought I was over the hill.

Now that I'm officially over the hill, falling down and can't get up...I thought it would be a good time to revisit it.

I don't think I can say it any better than this...although I'm sure I'll probably try.






From 3/30/12:

Getting Older Is Not a Felony




___________________________________________________
If you enjoy the Retort, do me a favor and click on the "Like" button, up top on the right, and "Like" the FLR Facebook Page. Things have picked up considerably from a week ago and now with a few more "Likes" I'm hoping to cash in on the Telescope. 

If you don't like it, please click the same button...but with a negative attitude. Thanks....



Or Now you can just

"Like" is much too much of a commitment—






No comments:

Post a Comment

Retort to the Retort -

“Is there anybody alive out there…”